How to add your Wallencore Academy certificate to your LinkedIn profile
If you have successfully completed one of our online courses, then it’s time to show your new skills to your professional network and potential employers! You can add your Wallencore Academy certificate to your LinkedIn profile in just three easy steps.
Step 1: Log in to your LinkedIn account, then go to your profile.
Step 2: On the right-hand side, click on the “Add profile section” dropdown, choose “Background” and then select “Licenses & Certifications.”
Step 3: Enter the following information:
- Name: Enter the name of the online course
- Issuing Organization: Enter “Wallencore Academy”
- Issue Date (optional): Enter the issue date of your certificate
- No expiration (optional): Select the checkbox “This credential does not expire”
- Credential ID: Enter the ID that you can find at the bottom right corner of your certificate
- Credential URL: Enter
That’s all! Your Wallencore Academy certificate is now part of your LinkedIn profile (see example below).
Extra step: If you would like to actively inform your network of your success, you can also go to your LinkedIn feed and write a post about your experience at Wallencore Academy. You also have the option to download your certificate by selecting “Document” when writing your post.