Effective Change Management
Change is a constant in nearly every aspect of our lives. All around us, technologies, operations, people, ideas, and methods frequently change, shifting how we perform our daily tasks and live our lives. It is essential in any situation to have a smooth transition when change occurs, and this online course will teach you valuable skills in this regard.
This online course will give any manager the tools needed to implement changes more smoothly and gain acceptance within their team. In addition, the online course will provide all students with an understanding of how change is implemented and some tools to manage their reactions to change.
- Learn the steps necessary for preparing a change strategy and building support for the change
- Understand the WIFM – the individual motivators for change
- Learn how to employ strategies for gathering data, addressing concerns and issues, evaluating options and adapting a change direction
- Learn how to utilize methods for leading change project status meetings, celebrating a successful change implementation, and sharing the results and benefits
- Learn the four states of Appreciative Inquiry, its purposes, and sample uses in case studies
- Understand the importance of resiliency in the context of change, and employ strategies the change leader and individual change participant can use to foster resiliency
About the Course
This online course will help students develop the skills needed to play an active and effective role in an organization that is going through change.
Effective Change Management online course will help students develop the skills needed to play an active and effective role in an organization going through change. Throughout the online course, students will learn to anticipate where things are moving, implement necessary changes, and maintain the momentum of their change management initiatives to move their program forward.